Improvements to the creation of designs and the results page. New topography details viewer. Bug fixes.
The following improvements were made in this update:
- The create design page is now more responsive. Most of the changes are under-the-hood improvements that affect the speed of the page, but you may also notice the new design of the equipment tables or the improved detail views.
- The topography details have been greatly improved. Now it is possible to adjust the value of the color ranges. This allows for a more in-depth analysis of the terrain characteristics, in relation to the chosen mounting structure.
- The results page also has seen improvements in speed and responsiveness. Now the electrical configuration tab contains the electrical configuration data. The new topography view is also available on this page.
- The drawing order in the layout has been changed to improve the visibility of the most important elements. The low voltage cables are now hidden by default in the AutoCAD drawing.
Improvements and bug fixes
We also fixed the following bugs:
- The roads were sometimes being duplicated in the layout.
- The low voltage trenches were drawn twice in the layout as well.
- Fix bugs involving the automatic calculation of parameters in the creative design page.
- Fix bugs causing the quantities which appeared in the BOQ not to be consistent with the elements drawn in the layout.
- And many other small fixes involving language localization.