New webpage language, interface improvements
pvDesign - version 1.4.73
In this update, we made the following changes:
- New language: French is now an option you can choose as the language for the interface. Head over to User Profile to change the language.
- Clone designs more easily: You can now clone a design from the results page. This allows for quicker iterations, so you can explore more options.
- Finished design alerts: Now if you create a design, you will get an alert in the project designs page when that design finishes, and it will appear as finished in the list.
- Improved speed in projects and designs: We changed how the Projects and Design pages load their data. Now they should be faster and more responsive.
Improvements and bug fixes
We fixed the following bugs:
- We made many improvements to our engine to improve the reliability and reduce the error rates.
- We have disabled the layout offset and layout turning axis for multi-row trackers. These options were unreasonable for those particular tracker models.
- We fixed a bug which caused the distance between consecutive structures to be ignored in the layout.
- We added some more information to the descriptions in the Electrical tab and fixed some missing values.