Imperial units in New Design, FAQ page, new Company design, Portuguese language
pvDesign - version 2.0.36
This update includes the following improvements:
- Imperial units in New Design: It is now possible to create a design using imperial units in the input boxes (New Design page). You can choose your preferred system of units in Account Info.
- Frequently asked questions: In this page you will find answers to the most common questions our users have.
- New Company page design: Super Users can check out the redesigned Company page. In addition to simplifying the page, we added the relevant license information, such as the expiration date and remaining projects. This license information may also be found in Account Info for regular users.
- Portuguese language in the web: It is now possible to select Portuguese as the display language for the web interface.
We also fixed the following bugs:
- We fixed a missing cell reference error in the bill of quantities.
- We fixed a bug which was causing KML errors to be displayed as generic errors, when the error was actually a bad polygon name.
- For the Firefox browser, we fixed a bug which was causing the input boxes to display an erroneous warning message.
- We fixed a bug which causing the DC Bus cables to be missing from the bill of quantities.